Admission Requirements for Master Degree Applicants:
Applicants for Master programmes should hold a Bachelor Degree from an accredited university, college or equivalent institution.
English Language Requirements:
In addition to the academic entry requirements, there are also English Language requirements for direct admission into the degree programmes. Students who scored minimum 6.0 from the IELTS examination within the last two years, or an equivalent score from other international English language proficiency examinations will be exempted from the EUL EPS programme. Students who have other international certificates to prove their English language level should contact EUL EPS to get information about their certificates’ equivalence and countenance. Students who have no documents regarding their English language level are required to take the EUL EPS Placement Test. If successful, these students are directly sent to the Faculty for their intended programme of study.
Required Documents for Postgraduate Degree Applicants:
• A completed EUL Postgraduate Application Form
• A photocopy of your Passport, ID Card or Birth Certificate
• Official University Transcripts & Course Descriptions of all university-level courses taken
• Attested photocopies of Diploma/Degree Certificates received from a University or equivalent institution
• Certified copies of English translation of all qualifications
• Documentation of English proficiency
• A completed Curriculum Vitae (CV)