Benefits of On-Campus Living
Welcome to EUL Accommodation Services
Most of EULâ€™s students live in EULâ€™s residence halls, which are just walking distance awayÂ from the place of study.
The residence halls offer a safe and good value accommodation with fellow students and are great places to make instant friends.Â They are comfortable and peaceful and contribute to a safe environment.
Benefits of staying in the Residence Halls:
- Various types of accommodation to suit preference and budget.
- 24-hours access to study lounges and library during exams.
- Academic staff isÂ friendly and available for consultation.
- Opportunity to learn from each other.
- RAs are always around to help.Â Each accommodation facility has a Residential Advisor (RA), which is responsible for enhancing the quality of life in the residence hall.
- Maintenance staff available for any damages and repairs.
- All campus facilities are within walking distance.
- It is safe and secure.
- It is easier to make friends.
Great opportunity for student development.Â Extracurricular activities and the Student Clubs are organized to develop individual skills, team work and the fulfilment of social and cultural needs.