The New Decisions Taken By The Council Of Ministers Within The Context Of The Curfew
- The partial curfew will be applied until 3 May 2020 (21.00). After this date, starting from 10 May 2020, partial curfew will be applied only on Sundays. Those who are subject to the curfew will only be able to leave their homes to go to the supermarkets, butchers, pharmacies and petrol stations and to meet their urgent health needs and their agricultural activities, and also the suppliers will be able to leave their homes. Apart from the above mentioned purposes, people will not be allowed to leave their residences.
- The full curfew has been extended until 16 May 2020 (from 21:00 until 06.00).
- The travel restrictions between districts will be lifted as of 06:00 Monday (May 4).
- Within the context of the decree, individuals who leave their homes must continue to wear a mask.
- Those who violate the conditions set by the curfew will be subject to legal prosecutions.