Interactive Course Registrations For The 2023-2024 Spring Semester will Take Place Between 8 February 2024 – 23 February 2024. The Procedure Students Should Follow For The Registration is Described Below.
Access to registration of those students who deposited their tuition fee will be available after 1 working day. Students can get information about tuition fees by visiting https://portal.eul.edu.tr or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course registration of our students who have access right will be done by the course advisors within 2 working days. Students can view the courses they are taking on 12 February 2024 and onwards by; logging into student information system (http://oibs.eul.edu.tr) , clicking on the course link on top of the screen, then by clicking on the course link, and finally by clicking on the student’s courses on term by doing this, you will be able to see the courses you are registered in the 2023-2024 Spring semester. In order to see your weekly course schedule, click on the course schedule on top of the screen, by doing this, you will be able to see your timetable. At the same page you can see your advisor name and e-mail adress.
Late registration penalty will be taken from the students who deposited their tuition fee after 12/02/ 2024.
- Students with a cumulative grade average (gpa) 2.00 and over and who want to take 1 additional course should first contact their course advisors for approval and then deposit the additional course fee to iş bank’s account no 6806-107 ($ account) or 6806-380 (€ account) and write their student number, full name, and ‘1 additional course’ information on the explanation of the deposit.
- Students who are at the stage of graduation at the end of the Spring semester, 2023-2024, can take 1 or 2 additional courses without considering their cumulative grade average. Students in this situation should first contact their course advisors for approval and then deposit their additional course fee to iş bank’s account no 6806-107 ($ account) or 6806-380 (€ account) and write their student number and mention the number of additional courses they are taking.
- Additional course rights will be available after 3 working day.
Fees of students who want to take additional course(s) can be deposited until 23 February 2024.
- All students must log in to the student information system before 29 February 2024 and notify their course advisors if there is a problem. The registration of those who do not report a problem will be final and no changes will be made afterwards.
- All students should confirm their registration between 13-29 February 2024 meeting with their advisors.
- In case of oibs problem(s), the details of the problem, as well as the student number, name and telephone information should be submitted electronically to email@example.com . Telephone notification of the problem will not be accepted. For the solution of the problem, the students will be contacted by phone or electronic mail.