Welcome to European University of Lefke. As we approach to the beginning of a new year, we hope you have a healthy and successful semester ahead of you.
Please use the following steps in enabling your accounts and started to follow:
For all new students (registered in 2020 fall semester), in order to find out EUL Student Number which starts 201XXXXX, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. In order to access your university web mail:
2. In order to access the student information system (oibs):
- You can access the web page: http://oibs.eul.edu.tr
- Username: Your Student Identification Number, Password: Your Passport Number
- Select Course on the top bar
- Select Reports on the left hand side of the menu
- Select Student Curriculum List to see your curriculum. The courses which are marked with (*) indicate the courses you are taking this semester.
- If you need any assistance in terms of academic issues, you can use the list here and your respective department advisor: List_of_Advisors.
- If you encounter a problem please send an e-mail to email@example.com detailing your problem.
3. In order to attend your lectures and follow your courses online you can use the Distance Education Platform.
- In order to access the distance education, access the web page : https://moodle.eul.edu.tr
- You can find the necessary information about our university Moodle system, you can use the document: EUL_Distance_Education_Guide.
- You should also access to your Microsoft 365 account in order to follow live lectures.
- If you encounter a problem please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your problem.
4.┬á In order to access your Microsoft 365 account:
You need to use your Microsoft 365 account to follow your lectures live.
- Your Microsoft 365 account, your user name and password was sent to your university web mail account.
- You can use about how to use Microsoft 365 in the document where the link is available: Microsoft_365_User_Guide.
- If you encounter a problem please send an e-mail to email@example.com detailing your problem.