Mission & Vision
- To advocate on behalf of the University by promoting “Global Education” that meets worldwide standards in support of the university’s strategic plan
- To continue focusing on international admission concentrating on student satisfaction without making concessions on quality
- To meet the needs of international students on a daily basis once the students arrive on campus and during their time of education
- Creating a multi-ethnic, cross-cultural student profile on campus
- Creating International Diversity by increasing the visibility of “International Student Body” on campus
Accuracy & Consistency:
It is one of the most important values of the IO to provide accurate information consistently.
Respecting and always taking into consideration the cultural differences and the multiple dimensions of our International Student Body population.
Being dedicated to providing clear, unified and accurate information at all times.
Always providing high quality and professional service during both constitutes (promotional activity, admissions and student affairs) to achieve expected results and outcomes.
Applying the University’s Rules, Regulations and Policies impartially while conducting all IO activities equally.