The fundamental aims of the Tourism Management Degree Programme are as follows;
- The mission of the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Programme is to prepare intellectually developed experts and occupational work force that will answer the long term needs of the world tourism sector and its relevant fields.
- To spread, popularize and expand scientific research, conferences, seminars as well as prepare publications in the field of Tourism Management
- To hold exchange programs for students and academic staff between similar degree programmes in other universities.
- To develop the education capacity of the School of Tourism and Hotel Management by preparing projects to receive grants from organizations such as the EU, World Bank etc.
- To cooperate with similar schools in the TRNC to develop the country’s tourism infrastructure
- To become the leading academic school or institution in the field of Tourism and Hotel Management in the TRNC.
Graduates might find employment in the following areas;
- Hotel and accommodation enterprises
- Travel agencies
- Tour operator agencies
- Ticket sales enterprises
- Congress and Fair organization enterprises
- Golf and special area tourism resorts
- Rent-a-car firms
- Tourism ministries
- Sea tourism (cruise and yacht tourism)
Tel: +90 392 660 2000 – 2821
Postal Address: European University of Lefke
Lefke, Northern Cyprus TR-10 Mersin, Turkey