2017-2018 FALL SEMESTER COURSE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
INTERACTIVE COURSE REGISTRATIONS FOR THE 2017-2018 FALL SEMESTER WILL BE DONE BETWEEN THE DATES 18-22 SEPTEMBER 2017. THE PROCEDURE THAT YOU SHOULD FOLLOW FOR REGISTRATION ISSUES IS EXPLAINED BELOW.
- STUDENTS WHO PAID THEIR TUITION FEES AND WHOSE ACCESS IS OPEN CAN PERFORM THEIR REGISTRATION BY LOGGING INTO STUDENT AFFAIRS INFORMATION SYSTEM FROM http://oibs.eul.edu.tr BETWEEN THE DATES 18-22 SEPTEMBER 2017.
- Students who would like to take one additional course with a cumulative grade point average of 2.00 and above should pay the additional course fee (1 additional course fee= 362.25 $) to İş Bank, account number 6806 – 199 and in the explanation part they must write their student number, name and 1 additional course fee. The additional course will be opened within 24 hours.
- Students who would like to take two additional courses with a cumulative grade point average of 3.00 and above should pay the additional course fees to İş Bank, account number 6806 – 199 and in the explanation part they must write their student number, name and 2 additional course fees. The additional courses will be opened within 24 hours.
- STUDENTS WHO CANNOT PERFORM THEIR REGISTRATION ONLINE SHOULD COMPLETE THEIR REGISTRATION BY LOGGING INTO THE SYSTEM WITH THEIR ADVISORY TEACHERS BY 6 OCTOBER, 2017 THE LATEST.
- IN CASE OF A PROBLEM DURING THE INTERACTIVE REGISTRATION, THE PROBLEM ENCOUNTERED SHOULD BE E-MAILED TO THE ADDRESS firstname.lastname@example.org WITH THE DETAILS OF THE PROBLEM, AS WELL AS WITH STUDENT IDENTITY INFORMATION AND TELEPHONE NUMBER. NOTIFICATION OF THE PROBLEM VIA TELEPHONE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. FOR THE RESOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM, THE STUDENT WILL BE CONTACTED VIA TELEPHONE OR ELECTRONIC E-MAIL.
- How to make an interactive registration?
- In order to make a course registration, click on “STUDENT” link placed on the top of screen and then on “COURSE” link placed on the left hand side and lastly click on “NEW INTERACTIVE REGISTRATION” link.
- On the next screen you will be provided with a course list. This list is categorized with colours in accordance with the criteria below.
- Red = Indicates the courses you failed and have to take.
- You are not required to register for a course on the condition that the course you failed does not belong to that specific semester. However, if the course you failed belongs to that specific semester, you cannot register for other courses before you mark this course to take. The courses you failed have the precedence and all courses you failed have to be added at the same time.
- Yellow = Indicates courses you can take in the current semester.
- Grey = Indicates courses you cannot take in the current semester.
- Pink = Indicates elective courses and you can register for them regardless of the semester.
- Green = Indicates the courses you passed and the ones you can retake whenever you want.
Course adding procedure can be done at once by choosing all the courses. After choosing the courses and groups you want, click on “REGISTER” button placed under the course list.
In order to change a group, choose the course of which group you want to change from the Selected Course List and click on DELETE button and go back to the Course List to choose the same course again with a different group.
Courses with a select button next to them are the courses available for that academic semester. If there is no select button next to them, these courses are not available for that academic semester.
After choosing all the courses you want to take, write your message to your academic advisor into the Comment section and click CONFIRM button.
Advisors are checking the interactive registration you make and approving it if deemed suitable. You need to check it from the system page if your registration is approved or not. ALL STUDENTS SHOULD CONFIRM THEIR REGISTRATION BETWEEN 25 SEPTEMBER-9 OCTOBER 2017 BY MEETING WITH THEIR ADVISORS.
Failing to follow this procedure will result in an incomplete registration even if you have paid the school fee.
For the issues concerning your course registration consult with your advisor or send an email to email@example.com